The NWMUN-Seattle Opportunity Fair is a short event where admissions officers from various graduate schools, as well as hiring managers for organizations focused on international affairs that offer jobs and internships, will come and provide information to our delegates. The vast majority of NWMUN-Seattle's participants are planning to attend graduate schools or work in positions that have an international focus or component to their work, and as a result, it's a great opportunity for the exhibitors as well.
The Opportunity Fair will be from 3:30-5 PM on Saturday, November 21.
Pricing and Discounts
Our base prices are among the lowest around, allowing your organization to reach more participants for the lowest costs:
- $100 base rate for a table at each Opportunity Fair (discounted for 2020 from $150!)
- $150 for a half-page ad (4.25" height by 5.5" width)
- $200 for a full-page ad (8.5" height by 5.5" width)
We offer numerous discounts on our pricing, and you can combine discounts to get the most value and exposure for your program (saving up to 35% in total!):
- We offer a 10% discount for registrations including an Opportunity Fair table on or before June 30.
- We offer a 10% discount when registering for both the Opportunity Fair and Program Advertisements at the same conference(s).
- We offer a 20% discount when registering simultaneously for both NWMUN-Seattle 2020 and NWMUN-Portland 2021.
For 2020 only, we are offering floor advertisements, which allow your organization to sponsor a floor in our conference's digital venue. The overhead view of the map of each floor, which will be visible throughout the event, has one central ad space available. Advertising here will also include your logo and link at the top of the floor-specific information menu.
We have divided the virtual venue floors into three categories for sponsorship:
Tier 1, Tier 2, and High Impact / Custom floors.
Tier 1 floors are available to reserve via the registration form for the Opportunity Fair and Program Advertisements, and include larger (80+ person) breakouts which meet the entire length of the conference
(for Seattle 2020, this includes our GA and UNEA).
Tier 2 floors are available to reserve via the registration form for the Opportunity Fair and Program Advertisements, and include larger (80+ person) breakouts which meet sporadically during the conference, as well as smaller (15-80 person) breakouts which meet sporadically during the conference.
High Impact / Custom floors have the highest traffic and are used at times that ensure your sponsorship will be noticed by the most people. We have three options:
- The Welcome Lobby, which every participant will start in every time they sign into the web platform and will be used for informal conversations.
- The Ceremonies floor, which every participant will be in for 4-7 hours, including the beginning and end of the conference (making your ad the first and last they will see)
- The Opportunity Fair floor, which will give increased prominence to your organization in a space that participants will go to when they want to learn about opportunities like yours.
High Impact / Custom floors are not available for registration via the form, but instead through custom sponsorship packages for the conference. Please reach out to us at email@example.com to learn more.
How To Register
You can use our single Registration Form to register for the Opportunity Fairs, Program Advertisements, and Floor Advertisements for both conferences in the 2020-2021 academic year.
For alternate payment methods or for other questions, please contact Gabriel Epstein, the Assistant Secretary-General for Logistics at firstname.lastname@example.org.